Wine Shop

Welcome to our online wine shop. Thirsty Owl Wine Company hopes you enjoy your wine purchase. Enjoy FREE shipping and 20% off on a purchase of a case (12 bottles or more). We ship in increments of 3, 6 or 12 bottles. We cannot ship single bottles, 2 bottles or 4 bottles. 

As with all of our services, we guarantee your complete satisfaction. Please call us at 866-869-5805 or email customerservice@thirstyowl.com with any questions or concerns.

Discounts

3 Bottles - 5%

6 Bottles - 10%

12 Bottles (case) - 20%

  • Whites

    $14.95

    Fruit forward, with notes of peach and lemon curd, with a bright, clean finish. (R.S. 1.8%) 

    $10.95

    A sweet finish, bursting with fresh grape flavors and aromas.(R.S. 6.0%)  GOLD MEDAL/BEST OF CATEGORY - '23 Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition, TRIPLE GOLD - '23 Dan Berger Int'l, GOLD MEDAL/Best of Class/95 Points - '24 LA International Wine Competition, GOLD MEDAL/90 Points - '24 Pacific Rim Wine Competition

    $14.95

    Bright fruit aromas of honey-crisp apple and pear. Notes of lime and a crisp dry finish. (R.S. 0.5%GOLD MEDAL/90 Points - '24 LA International Wine Competition

    $19.95

    Hints of rose petal and lychee fruit with a bright spicy finish. (R.S. 0.7%) 

    Sold Out

    $14.95

    A Gewurztraminer hybrid is true to its name with light elderflower aromas and a white grapefruit finish. (R.S. 0.5%) 

    $19.95

    Dry, with green melon fruit and bursting minerality. Our single vineyard Riesling from a one- acre block rich with distinct soils. (R.S. 0.2%)

    $15.95

    Aromas of tangy green apple, medium-bodied with mild oak. Fruity flavors are balanced by a light, creamy mouthfeel and a lively finish. (R.S. 0.1%)

    $16.95

    A summery white with subtle floral aromas. Flavors of pear, green melon and a light, dry finish. (R.S. 0.1%) GOLD MEDAL/91 Points - '24 Pacific Rim Wine Competition

    $14.95

    Fruit forward, with notes of of pear and nectarines. (R.S. 2.9%) 

    $14.95

    A perfect blend of Cayuga and Seyval, for a pleasant balance of fruit and acidity. (R.S. 1.8%) GOLD MEDAL/BEST OF CLASS/95 Points -  '24 LA International Wine Competition, GOLD MEDAL/90 Points - '24 Pacific Rim Wine Competition

    $14.95

    Aromas of pineapple and mango fruits with a bright, lightly herbal finish. (R.S. 0.7%) GOLD MEDAL/93 Points - '24 Pacific Rim Wine Competition

  • Reds

    $21.95

    Honey,cranberry and chocolate combine against a background of luxurious oak in this rich, port-style dessert wine.Barrel aged in oak for 39 months. 66% Chancellor, 34% Cabernet Sauvignon. 17.6% Alcohol. (R.S. 7.6%) 375 ml bottle. 

    $25.95

    A "trilogy" of three prestigious estate grown grapes: 34% Cabernet Sauvignon, 57% Syrah, 9% Malbec. Black pepper, vanilla and spice against a dark, berry finish. Barrel aged for 15 months. (R.S. 0.1%)

    Sold Out

    $26.95

    A blend of Bordeaux varieties: 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 42% Cabernet Franc, 10% Malbec. (R.S. 0.1%) 

    $22.95

    Flavors of cherry, red currant and notes of black tea. A lively Pinot Noir with a polished finish. (R.S. 0.1%)

    $24.95

    Warm and smooth, with notes of blackberry and peppery spice. Velvety tannins and a full mouthfeel throughout. (R.S. 0.1%)  "One of the 6 Best Syrahs from the East Coast" -VinePair

    $24.95

    Ripe raspberry up front. Creamy vanilla flavors linger in the finish. Barrel aged for 16 months. (R.S. 0.1%)

    $42.95

    Fruity and rich, bursting with flavors of strawberry and cherry with a honey finish. Harvested Jan. 11th, 2022. 13.9% Alcohol. (R.S. 14.0%) 375 ml bottle. 

    Sold Out

    $14.95

    A French hybrid grape. Earthy and fragrant, rich, dark fruit, and notes of coffee and tobacco. (R.S. 0.2%)

    $15.95

    A “Revolutionary” wine. 66% Chancellor, 34% Pinot Noir. Plummy and smooth with hints of cacao and a smooth finish. (R.S. 0.2%)

    $34.95

    An exceptionally rare find in the Finger Lakes. Estate grown fruit with hints of clove and nutmeg. Barrel aged for 16 months. (R.S. 0.1%)

    $10.95

    A rich blend, with a pleasant berry finish. Serve chilled. (R.S. 4.0%)

    $10.95

    A splash of raspberry with a wave of pomegranate and a candied finish. (R.S. 5.1%)

  • Rosé/Blush

    $18.95

    Light, floral aroma with hints of kiwi and strawberry, and a dry, crisp finish  (R.S. 0.1%)

    $10.95

    Fresh with subtle sweetness and hints of strawberry. (R.S. 4.0%)

  • Cider

    $12.95

    A semi-dry bubbly blend of juices from Jonagold and Fuji apples grown locally at Cahoon Farms. ABV of only 7.1%, this is a light, refreshing and crisp cider. (R.S. 0.8)

For Your Convenience, We Accept:

Visa MasterCard American Express Discover
  • Actual shipping charges will be billed on your order.
  • Please contact winery for more details.

To guard against credit card fraud, we offer secure online ordering using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
The connection between your browser and our servers is encrypted with industry-standard SSL technology, which scrambles ordering
information so that only your browser and our servers can decipher it.