Arrive by boat! Our winery is one of the few on Cayuga Lake that offers dock parking.
Tasting Room Hours
Monday - Saturday
10 am - 5:30 pm
10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Groups of 10 or less can enter for tastings without reservations. If your group is over 10 people, please call us ahead of your visit to check for space and availability. If your group is OVER 20 people, reservations ARE required. Please call us before you plan your trip, as space and availability for groups this size are extremely limited. Tastings are $5 per person for a sample of 5 wines. $2 coupons are issued back towards your purchase of a bottle of wine. Tastings for groups over 20 is $10 per person for a sample of 5 wines, also with a $2 coupon included towards a wine purchse.
Bistro is now CLOSED for the season. We will reopen for dining and food service in May 2024.
In order to continue to provide our guests with the best wine tasting experience and the level of customer service you have come to expect from Thirsty Owl Wine Company, please keep in mind the following policies when you visit with us so that your time here is enjoyable, safe and fun for all:
- We do not take reservations for tastings and Bistro seating, walk-ins only.
- Groups of 10 or less are allowed in for a tasting. Groups larger than 10 need to call ahead at 866-869-5805 ( at least a week in advance, if possible) ahead of your arrival to check with us for availability and spacing. Groups larger than 25 will NOT be admitted. No exceptions.
- Children are welcome, but must be attended at all times.
- We are dog friendly in certain areas of our property. We welcome your furry friends in the tasting room and the tasting portion/half of our outside patio, but they must be leashed throughout the property at all times. Dogs are not allowed in the inside Bistro dining room or on the patio portion of our deck where food is served. Diners with dogs may sit for full Bistro/food service on the picnic tables outside, whether permitting. If there is inclement weather and you plan to dine with us, you'll probably want to leave your dog at home. If your dog is an official service dog, papers of proof must be produced to show our host. Please note that emotional support dogs are NOT in the same category as service dogs, and therefore cannot be permitted around closed area food service. Picnic tables are always an option for diners with dogs. Thank you for your understanding.
- NO outside food is permitted. Picnic tables are subject to availability and are reserved/made first priority seating for Bistro customers dining with us, diners with dogs, and those who purchase full glasses of wine from our tasting room when the Bistro is closed.
- Guests arriving by boat may only park at our dock if you are visiting and dining at our winery. This policy also applies to our vehicle rides up to the vineyard and tasting room: you must be visiting our winery. Rides are also subject to availability, weather and other factors concerning the safety of all guests. We ask that you do not walk up the hill, it isn't safe to do so. Call us and we will come pick you up.
- We do not give tours.
- Policies are subject to change at our own discretion to ensure the best possible wine experience for all patrons.
- Please contact us with any questions.