Arrive by boat! Our winery is one of the few on Cayuga Lake that offers dock parking.
Planning on a trip to Thirsty Owl? Check out our calendar for events, entertainment and much more happening here and on the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail.Calendar
Tasting Room Hours
Mon - Sat: 10am - 5:30pm
Sun: 11am - 5:30pm
Please CALL our tasting room to make reservations for groups of 10 guests or more (preferred but not required). Reservations must be made by phone (no email or online requests). Bus and limo tours MUST have reservastions. Tastings are $5 per person for a sample of 6 wines. $2 coupons are issued back towards your purchase of a bottle of wine.
Thurs - Mon: 11:30am - 5pm
In order to continue to provide our guests with the best wine tasting experience and the level of customer service you have come to expect from Thirsty Owl Wine Company, we have updated our policies so that your visit with us is enjoyable, safe and fun.
- Limo/Bus Tours MUST have a confirmed reservation before visiting.
- Please call us for tasting reservations for parties of 10 or more.
- Children are welcome, but must be attended at all times.
- We are dog friendly in our tasting room only. Dogs are not allowed in the Bistro dining area but are allowed in our outdoor picnic table seating area. They must be leashed throughout the property at all times.
- NO outside food is permitted. Picnic tables are subject to availability and are reserved/made first priority seating for Bistro customers dining with us and those who purchase full glasses of wine from our tasting room.
- Guests arriving by boat may only park at our dock if you are visiting and dining at our winery. This policy also applies to our vehicle rides up to the vineyard and tasting room: you must be visiting our winery. Rides are also subject to availability, weather and other factors concerning the safety of all guests.
- We do not give tours.
- Policies are subject to change at our own discretion to ensure the best possible wine experience for all patrons.
- Please contact us with any questions.