2020 VINTE

Honey,cranberry and chocolate combine against a background of luxurious oak in this rich, port-style dessert wine.Barrel aged in oak for 39 months. 66% Chancellor, 34% Cabernet Sauvignon. 17.0% Alcohol. (R.S. 7.6%) 375 ml bottle. 

Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Contains Sulfites

$21.95
In stock
SKU
2020VINTE